Popular posts from this blog
Season 2, Episode 2: Carnival
Previous Episode Read Season One from the beginning here . A carnival came to town and Dean decided it was the perfect outing to spend some time with his mother, Mary. "All right, I'm gonna win that bear for you, Mom." Dean pointed out a fuzzy, stuffed pink teddy bear. Mary grinned. "Oh yeah? Show me what you got," she challenged. Dean paid the worker... ...Who set up the first frog. Dean took his shot. Bullseye! Mary was thoroughly enjoying herself. She cheered and clapped. "Whoo, that's my boy!" she yelled as Dean launched the second frog at the target. The second frog hit the center of its target, too. "Here, Mom, you have a turn," Dean suggested as the carnie set up the last frog. "Yeah! Go, Mom!" Mary's frog hit the bullseye. Mother and son both cheered. Dean pulled out his phone and threw his arm around Mary to snap a photo. "I want to remember this day always,"...
Cicero Pines Motel
Dean dropped Sam off at the Cicero Pines Motel in Season 3, episode 2 of Supernatural. I recreated Sam's motel room for Mary Winchester's bedroom in the magical A-Frame. This room had a couple of really cool lamps. I recreated the ceramic lamp using Sculpey clay. The red velvet chair has chopstick legs. Dean made flamethrowers to battle the monster, a mother Changeling. Mary's room includes recreations of the Winchester's family photographs. The photo above shows the use of mirrors throughout this episode. I like how Dean used the edge of the desk to hold ready-torn strips of duct tape. This is how I set up duct tape whenever I'm using it as a crafting material. Because I'm cool like Dean, obviously. I used a metal bottle stopper to recreate the metal bedside lamps below. The room divider in this motel is a planter filled with fake flowers. Mine are custom-dyed to match the originals. The door appears to be ...














































Comments
Post a Comment