MerMay 2022
As of 2022, I knew about MerMay and eagerly looked forward to @thadollylama 's prompts. In fact, I went all out, with an underwater "downtown" set, seven of the main characters from my Supernatural doll stories, and even a complete parody of an episode of Supernatural. I believe the prompt illustrated below was Hooking Up. Steffi Love reprised her MerMay 2021 role as Kiki the mermaid, Rufus Turbot's sometime love interest. (Yes, in the spirit of MerMay, I gave all the Supernatural characters sea-related pun names.) Below: I don't even know what the prompt was, but I got to make puns to my heart's content (below). This post introduced the mermaid version of Bela Talbot, one of Supernatural's most interesting recurring characters. I also made an undersea parody of the title card I use on Instagram to start all my story posts: Dean and Bela in formalwear (above) are a parody of a scene from Season 3, Episode 6 of Supernatural, titled Red Sky At Morning....




This rocks! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! Thanks for commenting!
Delete